Pages


Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

I've been so super busy that I feel like New Year's Eve should be just about Eric and I sitting in front of the television.  We might make some glogg and watch a movie, but probably not.  Right now I'm thinking about making my mom's birthday cake instead of waiting until tomorrow, but I probably won't.  I just want to veg.  Luckily it's a "no bath" and "no fussy dinner" evening.

Christmas was a blast!  I truly enjoyed everything this year, although Anna and Clara were just getting over colds and I was fighting off a really strange flu bug that made me achy everywhere but had no other symptoms (I'm grateful!).  Santa Clause came and brought Anna some play dough.  Of course that is what she remembers Santa brought her out of all of the other gifts.  Clara has learned how to clap in joy whenever you say "Yayyy Clara!"  And our tree has dropped a lot of needles and must go.  We spent a lot of time with family during four Christmas parties. 

I am feeling extremely blessed in 2012, and I am hopeful that 2013 will be just as great. 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment