Pages


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I've Been Up To...

Here are some pictures that will capture some of what I've been up to the past month...

Working Hard

In September I took a trip with other agricultural agents in New York State.  One stop was Hurd Orchards up near Lake Ontario.  This room was located in an old re-built barn, and was where they did some entertainment events.  I just loved the decor!

I also got to pet a zebra at Hidden Valley Animal Adventures.  Definitely one of the highlights of the trip!
 
 Getting my Sister Hitched!

Julia got married on September 29th.  Here is one of the few pictures I took on that day of her and her Maid of Honor.  She looked beautiful in her dress!  Everything went so well and it was such a beautiful day.  I will definitely post about this later...

Anna really loved dancing at the reception.  She was a flower girl.
 
Building an Addition!

We decided to do a mud room project this fall, but the project evolved into a much bigger undertaking.  The garage was in sore need of repair and we thought we'd tear it down eventually.  The mud room was supposed to be built within this old structure, but we were worried that it would be too difficult to remodel the garage around the new mudroom.  So here we are- a torn down garage and the shell of a new addition!  One half will still be a shop and the other side will be a new mud room and laundry room.  Yipee! 

 
So so excited!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment