Pages


Thursday, June 20, 2013

Anna's Third Birthday Party

Anna turned three on June 15th.  It was a beautiful day.
 

She got a bicycle for her birthday.


I went overboard with the fish-themed food.  I made fish in nets (click for recipe).
 
 
We had a goldfish "bar" with five different kinds of goldfish.
 
 
I made blue punch (or my sister Julia did), and blue jello with gummy fish in it.  Couldn't resist the swedish fish and gummy worms.  Have you guessed what the them was yet?
 
 
For favors for the girls, I put together dollar store sand buckets with chalk, sunglasses, and bubbles.

 
Her cake was an m&m cake (white with chocolate frosting and m&m's on top with cookie sticks around the outside) surrounded by cupcake fish. 


 
The next morning, she had a great time playing with all of her new dolls and toys. 
 
Happy Birthday Anna!


No comments:

Post a Comment